Thursday, August 20, 2009

Lesley & Vince August 8th, 2009

On August 8th, we had the pleasure of doing day of coordination for Lesley and Vince. A most incredible couple, who had the most perfect wedding (with all the weddings I've attended/done, I actually teared up during their ceremony - it was so lovely).

We had the most wonderful opportunity to team up with some amazing vendors for this event - The Staff at the Oliver Bonaccini restaurant Jump on Wellington St in Toronto. What fantastic and attentive staff. They made my job seem so easy! So competent, and so courteous, these are career service industry people who take pride in what they do, ever single moment of the day. Can't say enough about the staff, can't say enough wonderful things about the food (I'm making my husband take me on a big beautiful date night one day when I'm finally off this diet, and the star of the evening will be this place). Such a wonderfully intimate and urban venue for a fabulous contemporary wedding!

Sounds of Distinction (Dan Forbes), who actually dj'd my own wedding in 2007 did an incredible job that Saturday. I can't say enough to refer his services! He is the best referral ever!

And we had the pleasure of seeing Irina and Mihkel of Irina Photography in action. What a great pair, and so in tune with catching the perfect moments, and weaving a beautiful pictorial story for a new bride and groom. Again, please read this as a big old referral for such wonderful photographers! Way to go Dan, Irina and Mihkel!

Irina sent me a sneak peek of Lesley and Vince's big day, and what justice it does to their memories. Please enjoy this sneak peek of Irina and Mihkel's work for the most lovely couple!
http://irinaphotography.squarespace.com/journal/2009/8/19/lesley-vince-wedding-preview.html

Congratulations once again Lesley and Vince!

No comments:

Post a Comment