Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Pew Bows for Zen

A while back, I signed up with a client to do Day of Coordination for her wedding on July 11th. As her wedding approached, the situation had changed slightly, and my client asked me if I wouldn't mind using her deposit for something other than what we originally had planned to do.

Of course, in this economy, it wasn't surprising to hear that a change may be required...in fact, it's something that a lot of bride's are coming up against. The best thing to do in every situation is roll with the punches, letting the hit glance off your shoulder, and find another way! And you need vendors who will be able to help you roll with those punches as much as possible. So of course I said that would be just fine. What would my client like to have instead?

"Pew Bows".

Awesome! So here we are after a few days of twisting, tying, and twisting, fitting, and tying again! I love the result, and I think she will too! The bride's colours are soft pink and chocolate brown, and her star flowers are roses and gerbera daisies of course! So here we have a handmade, custom pew bow, completely coordinated to her wedding themes, up to and including a high end fresh touch silk gerbera daisy!! Enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment